1.07.2009

Meet Hitchcock

Although I am still in a lot of pain (who knew a tailbone would take THIS LONG to heal???), I am currently so very excited and very very happy! Why? Well, we have finally found out about our puppy temperament test (we've been waiting for this puppy since he was born - 7 weeks ago) and it's official... Hitchcock will be joining our family in the beginning of February!!! We're all very excited about this around here, especially Kubrick!

Kubrick and Hitchcock

Although, of course, he says just looking at a picture of his new little brother in a computer isn't all it's cracked up to be... he wants to play, LOL!

Kubrick and Hitchcock

I can't wait to fly out to California, visit my family (and DH's family as well) and then fly back with this little cutie. :) Kubrick and Hithcock will be fast friends, I'm sure!

In knitting news, I finished one more Koolhaas hat (this one for a friend). It's a little too big on me as it's the men's size, but at least you get an idea for it. Also, only two rows (!) before the end, I ran out of the yarn (you should be glad you weren't around at that point - I was cussing up a storm!) and had to use the grey that I will be using for my own hat. I don't think it looks all that bad, though! ;)

Koolhaas II - Finished!

Koolhaas II - Finished!

Kubrick had his friend, Guapo, over for a play date and he was very interested in me taking a picture of myself, if you can tell in the picture above, haha! So I can't wait until I can show you guys something NEW as I'm STILL knitting some of the same patterns. I hope to finish one more neckwarmer by tomorrow and then I will start a project I'm so so so excited about, and will share with you all as soon as I can get some of it done. It will be beautiful, I'm sure. At the same time I have two more Habitat hats to do plus one more Koolhaas and one more neckwarmer, but I'm going to take a break from those 4 projects to work on my super exciting secret project (only secret for a couple more days, don't you worry!).

7 comments:

  1. Aw, I love all the puppy pictures :) Can't wait to see the new cutie! And what an awesome name!

    And your Koolhaas is gorgeous. One day I will make this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEE, puppy!! He's adorable! I tried to have a friend's cat over for a playdate once with one of my cats because he has too much energy, but he wasn't having any of it. Oh well. Someday I'll just have to get a puppy ;)

    Beautiful Koolhaas, I actually like the grey. I love that pattern, though good grief the cabling! I'm very glad I knew how to cable without a cable needle for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy!!!!!! He looks so cute! Can't wait to see pics of Hitchcock and Kubrick playing together, I'm sure they'll be best friends as soon as they see each other!

    Love the hat! The gray at the top is actually quite a cool "design feature". It sounds like you've got a lot of knitting lined up to keep you busy till the new puppy comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the expression on Kubrick's face in the first photo! Exactly the alert, happy and full-of-mischief expression that a Havenese should have! He looks so full of life. Congrats on the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, your going to be getting all that puppy breath all over you! How cool. I'm sure Kubrick will love it too!

    The hat is major cool too, but the puppy wins the post - :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, you guys are awesome! Thanks for all the puppy and Kubrick compliments. I definitely agree that they're both adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete