11.12.2008

New Blog

I haven't blogged in a long while and my last blog, on LiveJournal, I kind of let die after 4 years(!) of writing in it. I'm trying to get back into it, so here is my brand-new attempt at writing down my thoughts and my life. I hope to, as the title suggests, blog about my main interests. Mainly, photography, knitting and my dog - a Havanese. Also can't forget my newlywed life - married just 2 months ago - and most of all my life as a disillusioned grad student trying to survive getting my Ph.D. Other than that, I will most likely blog about life in New York City and random life things. I'll leave you with a picture of our puppy, Kubrick, one of the silliest dogs I know.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, what a sweet puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He really is a sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so miss the colors of New York in the fall.

    Cath.. from the blog train
    http://beancountingknitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete